Simple / Standard / Shared / Self Service
Contact information to help you direct your query or request to the right team.
When trying to find an answer or a solution to a problem in Unit4 ERP it’s important to know who to contact. The list below outlines the channel to use depending on the type of query you have.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
All channels operate a five-day SLA, meaning the recipient aims to respond to your query within five working days of it being raised. On occasions, volume of work may mean it will take longer than five days to respond to your query. Should this happen, do not send a duplicate email or raise a duplicate ticket as your initial submission will have been received.
If a response has not been received within 15-working days, please call the ICT Service Desk using the relevant option.
Contact information by query type
Unit4 ERP system issues
• System errors
• Access and log in details (including updating access/cover whilst manager is absent)
• Work schedules
• Issues with forms in workflow
• Issues with reports
• General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) breaches
Contact: Unit4 Helpdesk
Tel: 0300 123 8093
URGENT pay queries
• You have not been paid
• There is a significant error in your salary
Contact: Urgent Pay Line
Tel: 0300 123 7729
Non-urgent pay queries
• Requesting progress on an Employment Admin Form, Resource Admin Form or Leaver Form
• There is a small difference in your pay
• Payslip not received
Email: Recruitment and Pay on the relevant email address
CEC councils, ANSA, Orbitas, Tatton Park Enterprises, Adjudicators
Cheshire West & Chester Council, Winsford Town Council
CEC primary, secondary and special schools
CW&C primary, secondary and special schools
• When is my invoice getting paid?
• When was it paid?
• Sending invoices for payment
Email: Payments internal helpdesk
• An error was made in the information entered and a user wants this reversed
• An open-ended absence was submitted and now an exact absence entry needs to be submitted
How do I…? questions/queries
• How do I key in sickness absence?
• How do I set up a new supplier?
• How do I set up a new starter?
Training resources are available in the Resources section - password b4beastwest
Can’t find what you’re looking for? - contact your Change Champion
CW&C Change Champions - including schools and academies - once you have found your change champion in the list on i-West, click on their name to contact them by email.
CEC Change Champions
CEC Change Champions - schools and academies